Tooth Mousse Vanilla
GC Tooth Mousse is a delicious tasting, water based, sugar free crème that is beneficial for teeth. It contains calcium and phosphate, the major minerals teeth are made from. These minerals are available in a soluble form as they are carried in a special milk-derived protein known as RECALDENT TM (CPP-ACP).
GC Tooth Mousse can help to protect the teeth aiding the replacement of calcium and phosphate minerals lost during regular acid attacks usually after eating and drinking.
GC Tooth Mousse is suitable for patients from 6 months of age.
GC Tooth Mousse is fluoride-free. If your dentist recommends that you need an additional fluoride treatment program, you can safely use Tooth Mousse and fluoride products at the same time. Alternatively, you may wish to choose to use GC Tooth Mousse Plus (Tooth Mousse enhanced with
GC Tooth Mousse could be helpful:
- if you have an acidic oral environment
- if you have active decay in your mouth
- if you have white spot lesions
- if you have sensitive teeth
- if you have erosion or tooth wear
- if you are undertaking tooth whitening procedure
- if you are undertaking orthodontic treatment
- if you suffer from dry mouth
- if you are susceptible to dehydration from sporting activities or outdoor work
- if you are suffering from morning sickness during pregnancy
- if you are at increased risk of decay as a result of medical conditions (e.g. diabetes)
- if you have low saliva flow rate as a result of prescription medications
Tooth Mousse & Tooth Mousse Plus contains RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP); Casein Phosphopeptide (CPP) are natural occurring molecules which are able to release calcium and phosphate ions and stabilize Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (ACP)
- RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP) is milk-derived with lactose content less than 0.01%*
*Casein phosphopeptides (CPP) are derived from milk casein. Do not use this material if you have a proven or suspected milk protein allergy and/or with a sensitivity or allergy to benzoate preservatives.
Always consult the instructions for use and contraindications prior to use.