Starting early means healthy teeth for the future...
Tooth Mousse is a delicious tasting safe way of protecting young teeth from decay. Applied twice daily it provides a protective coating which strengthens kids teeth as it protects them.
Important Dental Considerations
- Strong healthy teeth are important to your child’s well being.
- Maintaining baby teeth until the last one is gone will help avoid dental problems in the future.
- A high standard of tooth cleaning is essential during orthodontic care as the risk of tooth decay is increased.
- Orthodontic appliances (braces, plates etc) can increase the risk of mineral loss.
- Daily use of a material which provides calcium and minerals (Tooth Mousse) is an important preventative measure.
Useful Tips & Advice
- Brushing - Start a brushing and flossing regime as soon as possible.
- Tooth Mousse - Regular use of Tooth Mousse is specially recommended for braces, providing calcium and other minerals. It also protects against tooth decay.
- Avoid sugary snacks and beverages - Regular use of Tooth Mousse and avoiding sugary snacks and beverages – especially those that stick to the teeth is the best preventive against tooth decay.
- A healthy lifestyle - Starting early means healthy teeth and a healthy lifestyle for the future.
- Visiting your Dentist - Your dentist can advise the best way to keep your child’s teeth protected from acid attack.
Important Note: Not to be used for children with a proven or suspected milk protein allergy or a sensitivity to benzoate preservatives.